Saturday, July 11, 2009

A correction to the previous post...


My mom pointed out an over sight of mine that I felt should be addressed... She took exception to my comment that it would have been perfect to have Kymmie's family there. She's right, perfection would have been to have MY WHOLE family there at the reservoir. Sorry mom. Guess I was just missing Kymmie. I'm lucky enough to see you guys more than she gets to...

On another note, we enjoyed a visit from Gene's mom and his brother and sister-in-law a few weeks ago. Gene snapped this picture of Alexandra and Grandma Dot with his phone. I was amazed at how grown up Alex looks in the picture and thought I would post it here. Time just keeps flying by doesn't it? The twins will be 5 years old this October! My goodness... I'm at a loss for words for a change...

1 comment:

  1. yep I miss you all too! BIG TIME! And Mom - FYI don'tcha know KYMMIE'S the life of the PAH-TY!?! hahaah lol Just kidding! Keep the writing coming! I want to hear all about the ducky!! Remember gest. period is 28ish days!!! Love the photo of Alex and Grandma Dot!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Andrew and Alexandra, Spring 2009

Andrew and Alexandra, Spring 2009

Andrew snoozing on stairs

Andrew snoozing on stairs
zzzzz 02-18-09

Matthew

Matthew
Starting 2nd Grade 2007

Johnny

Johnny
starting kindergarten 2007

Mischevious Chrismas Elves

Mischevious Chrismas Elves
Christmas 2008

Andrew and Alexandra

Andrew and Alexandra
2007

Cyndi and her mom, May 1997

Cyndi and her mom, May 1997

Gene and his mom May 1997

Gene and his mom May 1997